As a part of updating its registry, MCA has made it mandatory for every director to complete the KYC through DIR-3 annually.
It was mandatory for every director who was allotted DIN on or before 31st March 2018 and whose DIN is in Approved status to get their DIR-3 (KYC) filing done within the stipulated time period. The last date for filing e-form DIR-3 KYC without fee has expired on 15th September 2018. The revised date for filing e-form DIR-3 KYC with a fee of Rs.500 (Rupees Five Hundred Only) from 21st September till 5th October 2018(both days inclusive) to get the DINs reactivated has also expired.
The status of non-compliant DINs has been updated as ‘Deactivated due to non-filing of DIR-3 KYC’. However, the non-compliant DIN holders may file DIR-3 KYCwith a fee of Rs.5000 (Rupees Five Thousand Only) from 6th October 2018 onwards.
How can CA On Web help you
Our team at CA on Web is available at your service and will help you to get the filing done through our team of expert professionals by complying all the requirements of documents involved in the filing of e-form DIR-3 (KYC). All you need is to send the documents and our team of experts will handle the cumbersome filing process.
How it’s Done?
Duration: The duration of the whole process will be 1 day.
- Provide the details & documents.
- Verification of the documents
- Filling the form and OTP of Email and mobile number
- Certification of form
- Submission of form
- Acknowledgment received.
Document to be submitted
- PAN Copy
- Aadhar Card
- Passport copy
- Permanent Address Proof (Bank Statement / Electricity Bill / Mobile Bill or Telephone Bill which should not be older than 2 months )
- Present Address Proof, if any (Bank Statement / Electricity Bill / Mobile Bill or Telephone Bill which should not be older than 2 months )
- Valid Mobile No.
- Valid E-mail id
- What is the new compliance requirement on of KYC of Directors?
Every director who has been allotted DIN on or before 31st March 2018 and whose DIN is in “approved “status are required to file DIR-3-KYC on or before 31st August 2018. Even the disqualified directors shall complete this KYC compliance.
- Can this filing be done by self?
This DIR-3-KYC should be certified by a practicing Chartered Accountant or Company Secretary or Cost & Management Accountant
- Who should sign this DIR-3-KYC e-form?
This KYC e-form shall be digitally signed by the director himself. Any other director of the company is not allowed to sign the e-form on behalf of the director whose KYC is being done.
- What is the mode of submission of application?
The e-form DIR-3 (KYC) can be submitted online via https://mca.gov.in
- What are the consequences of non-filing of this KYC E-form?
After expiry of the due date, MCA has marked all approved DINs (allotted on or before 31st March 2018) against which DIR-3 KYC form has not been filed as ‘Deactivated’ with reason as ‘Non-filing of DIR-3 KYC’, which will remain in ‘Deactivated’ status till the DIR-3 KYC form is filed.
- I have other questions regarding DIR-3-KYC e-form,
You could send your questions to email@example.com