There was a time when Company incorporation took a lot of time and work. Thankfully, because the entire paperwork process now takes place online, the Online Company Registration process has grown much simpler in recent years. Today, we’ll look at how various types of businesses can be established under the MCA.
A new business endeavor can obtain a company registration certificate by following the Ministry of Corporate Affairs’ approved requirements (MCA). You can take the assistance of Online Ca services if you find Company Registration in India a difficult process.
Types of Company incorporation in India
There are many types of Company incorporation avialable that can be registered in India and each one has its own distinctive factor.
- Pvt Ltd Company (is India’s most common Company Registration in India)
- LLP (Limited Liability Partnership)
- One person company (recently introduced Online Company Registration)
- Sole Proprietorship
- Public company
- Nidhi company
- Section 8 company
- NBFC company
The Process of Company Registration in India
- This is the first step in the process of Online Company Registration. Every director is required to get a DIN under the Companies Act of 2006.
- Obtain a Certificate of Digital Signature (DSC) for Company incorporation. The Information Act of 2000 mandates a valid digital signature on all papers to ensure that they are genuine and authentic. This is the only way to submit papers electronically in a timely and efficient manner. If you already have a digital signature, you can use it, but double-check its validity because authorities issue DSCs that are good for one or two years.
- On the MCA website, new users must register for Company incorporation. As a registered company user, register a new account because it will be useful for online fee payment and other operations. There is no cost to sign up, and you can do so by clicking here.
- Application for a certificate of incorporation of a company. This is the final and most important phase for Company Registration in India, which includes adding the company name, registering the office location/address, and providing information on the firm’s directors, manager, and secretary. Also, if applicable, further information needs to be filled (Form-1, Form-18, and Form-32) for Company Registration in India.
The MCA will examine and approve the application once all of the paperwork has been submitted, and they will issue a further confirmation email relating.
Documents for Online Company Registration
- Proof of business address.
- Proof of appointment of GSTIN Authorized Signatory, such as a letter of authorization or a copy of the board resolution.
- To open a bank account, the Authorized Signatory must provide identity verification.
- Signature of an authorized EPFO employee.
Get your certificate of registration immediately! Allow CaonWeb to assist you in getting your business off the ground in just 15 days without leaving your home.
To summarise the Online Company Registration procedure, once you’ve decided on the type of business you want to start, there are just four stages left. Obtain the DIN and DSC, create a new account on the site, and finally, complete and submit the form! In case of any difficulty contact CaonWeb (Tax consultant near me).
Q-What are the rules to register a company?
The ROCs are in charge of registering both companies and LLPs over the states and union territories, according to section 609 of the Companies Act, 1956.
Q-How do I get a company registration certificate?
In India, there are primary processes to registering a company or a startup. For company registration in India, a Digital Signature Certificate (DSC )and a Director Identification Number (DIN) is important. Login and Create an account on the MCA portal at mca.gov.in.Company registration and formation or file an application for a company certificate.
Q-What is a company registration certificate?
A Certificate of Incorporation (COI) or Letter of Incorporation is another name for a Company Registration Certificate. It is a legally binding document or certification provided by the Ministry of Corporate Affairs to a company in India when the registration procedure has been completed completely. The Registrar of Companies issued this certificate of incorporation as confirmation that the company was registered.
Q-Is registering a company mandatory in India?
A business can’t start operating unless it’s registered. The Indian Partnership Act of 1932, on the other hand, does not impose such a requirement on businesses. A company that isn’t registered doesn’t stop being a company; it still functions in the eyes of the law.
Related Blog: WAY FOR REGISTRATION PROCESS IN INDIA