Following documents are required for APEDA Registration:-
- Application form for APEDA Registration duly filled, sealed and signed by an authorized signatory
- Self-certified copy of Import-Export code (IEC) issued by D.G.F.T.
- Bank Statement for latest 2 months
- A cancelled cheque
- List of Directors or Partners or Proprietor on company’s letterhead in triplicate
- Private Limited Company(s) or Public Limited Company(s) or Co-operative Societies should forward a copy of their Memorandum and Article of Association and Partnership firms should forward a copy of partnership deed attested by Notary
- Self-certified copy of PAN issued by IT Department
- The company has to compulsorily mention their e-mail ID, phone and fax number etc. in their application
- If the exporter desires to register as Manufacturer Exporter, they should furnish a self-attested copy of the registration of the company with the relevant certification agencies to ascertain the manufacturing status of the exporter for the products mentioned below:-
Chartered Accountant by profession, CA Sanket Agarwal has an experience of above11 years in Cross Border compliance , Import Export , International Taxation & is a passionate content creator.