Udyog Registration (MSME SSI Registration online) is important for all businesses. The Udhyog Aadhaar number is a 12-digit government identity number issued by the Ministry of MSME. It was created to make working easier and simplify processes for medium and small businesses. The Udyog Registration/MSME SSI Registration online procedure was created by the Indian government to help small businesses grow.
The Udyam Registration is a completely online process as per CA Sanket Agarwal (Best tax consultant) has advised all businesses to register with Startup India. . Businesses who register with Udyog Aadhar are eligible for a variety of government programs, including subsidies, fast loan approvals, and so on.
Benefits of Registration for Udyam Registration/ MSME SSI Registration online
- After registering for MSME, a person will receive the benefits of all government programs, for example, simple loans, unconditional loans, interest-bearing loans, and so on.
- Individuals will receive financial support for participating in an external exhibition to promote their products while Udyam Registration.
- The person will also be eligible for government subsidies.
- Udyam Registration will help to open without hassle the current bank accounts on behalf of the industry.
- It will also allow businesses to apply for government small business loans and other related benefit programs.
Required Documents for Udyog Registration/ MSME SSI Registration online
The following documents are necessary for the Udyog registration procedure in order to receive a Udyog Aadhar for the business:
- The company proprietor’s name and Aadhar number.
- Proof for the social classes of Schedule cast, Schedule Tribe, and OBC.
- The name of the company.
- Information on the company’s previous registration.
- The type of business that the individual proprietor runs.
- Current address as well as account information
- NICS Code (National Industrial Classification System).
- Calculated total number of employees employed in the company.
- The company’s current operations.
- The businessperson’s email address and phone number.
- The businessperson’s PAN number, as well as the total amount invested in the company.
Udyog Registration process: MSME SSI Registration online procedure
The Ministry of MSME makes an online Udhyog Registration form available. The steps for registering for Udyam Registration online are as follows:
- The Udhyog Aadhaar website (https://udyogaadhaar.gov.in) must be visited by the applicant.
- In the case of a partnership, submit the valid details of the applicant’s Aadhaar number. The authorized signatory applicant’s Aadhaar number must be provided for a company.
- When filling out the Udhyog Aadhaar form, the applicant’s personal information will be asked. Aadhaar number, owner name (then click on ‘validate Aadhar’), social category, gender, physical fitness, enterprise name, type of organisation, company commencement date, PAN number, place of work, previous registration, bank account details, a major area of company activity, NIC code, number of employees, investment in machinery or equipment, DIC, and so on should all be included.
- After filling out all of the information, the applicant must go over it again to make sure there are no errors before clicking ‘Submit.’
- A one-time password (OTP) will be issued to the applicant’s registered phone number, which must be entered.
- After that, the applicant must input the code on the screen to complete the form’s final submission, and the online registration will be complete.
Q– Is the Udyog Aadhar card compulsory?
Yes, Udyam registration is complusory.All businesses will be able to file and register for Udyog Aadhaar so that they can access other services easily by utilising their Udyog Aadhaar number. The process of obtaining a Udyog Aadhaar Number is completely free, requires no paperwork, and results in immediate registration.
Q-What is the benefit of Udyog Aadhar?
Assists in obtaining a bank loan without the need for collateral or a mortgage. Help in the reduction of direct taxes. Also. you can obtain a lower rate of interest. In the event of patent registration, a 50% award is offered.
Q– What is the extended validity of the Udyog Aadhar certificate?
The validity of the Udyog Aadhaar Memorandum (UAM) has been increased from March 31, 2021, to December 31, 2021, in order to allow UAM holders to take advantage of existing schemes and perks, such as MSME Priority Sector Lending benefits.
Q- Do you find any difference in Udyog Aadhar registration and Udyam registration?
While Udyog Aadhar can be applied for without the Aadhar Mobile Link Facility, Udyam Registration simply needs the Aadhar card that is linked to a mobile number. Udyog Aadhar can be registered several times with different corporate names, but only one Aadhar Card Person Applicant can register for Udyam.
📢 Related Blog: MSME REGISTRATION | ONLINE PROCESS, ELIGIBILITY & BENEFITS
📢 Related Blog: WHAT IS MSME/UDYOG AADHAAR REGISTRATION FEES & PROCESS?
📢 Related Blog: All About MSME Registration for Your Business