As per CBDT circular F.No. 370142/14/22-TPL dated on 30th March 2022, every person who has been allotted a PAN as on 1st July 2017 and is eligible to obtain Aadhaar number is required to link PAN with AADHAAR on or before 31st March, 2022. Taxpayers who failed to do so are liable to pay a fee of Rs.500 till 30th June, 2022 and thereafter a fee of Rs.1000 will be applicable before submission of PAN-AADHAAR linkage request .
- Please pay the applicable fee on ‘https://onlineservices.tin.egov-nsdl.com/etaxnew/tdsnontds.jsp‘ Protean (NSDL) portal to proceed with submission of Aadhaar-PAN linking request. Click on Proceed under CHALLAN NO./ITNS 280 for submission of Aadhaar-PAN linking request.
- In case payment is already done on Protean (NSDL) portal, please try linking after 4-5 working days from the date of payment.
- Please make sure fee payment is done under Minor head 500 (Fee) and Major head 0021 [Income Tax (Other than Companies)] in single challan.
More information to visit our website Click here:- WWW.CAONWEB.COM
- Landline: 01204231116
- WhatsApp & Phone: 7065818801
- Email: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org