The trademark is a business symbol that aids in the establishment of a brand in the market. It assists you in establishing a market identity and generating goodwill that will help your firm grow. A trademark might be a single word, a phrase, or a device. In this blog, you will learn how to TM Registration process.
Eligibility for Trademark Logo Registration Online
A trademark registration application can be filed by:
1. NGO, Trust & Society
2. Nidhi Companies
3. Private Companies
5. Public Limited companies
6. Section 8 company
Trademark Logo Registration Online is essential: Startups need to register
The significance of a trademark Startups must register.
Startups and mid-sized firms alike benefit from TM Registration.
- It will draw attention to your company in the marketplace.
- Because you are the sole proprietor of your company, no one can imitate it.
As a result, Trademark registration is beneficial to startups, as it protects them from ownership-related thefts, which can result in large losses.CA Sanket Agrawal (a local tax consultant) has advised all enterprises to register with Startup India. Around 10,000 enterprises in India, Dubai, and Hong Kong have benefited from his tax filing and business formation services.
Benefits of Trademark Logo Registration Online: Register Now !!
There are numerous reasons why having a TM Registration for your business is beneficial.
- The trademark secures your product in the marketplace and aids in brand recognition.
- Any business requires a significant amount of effort and hard work. If you can generate good leads and have a turnover in the lakhs after two to three years, others may try to duplicate your product, go for TM Registration. If you don’t have a trademark, other companies can imitate your product, and if they register before you, your entire business will be in their hands, and you’ll lose a lot of money.
- A small investment in trademark registration or trademark can assist in creating a distinct identity for your company, and people will become familiar with it. No other similar brand will be able to register with your logo, giving investors more confidence in your business.
Steps for Trademark Logo Registration Online
You have to follow these steps for TM :
- Step 1: Submit an application for a trademark logo registration.
- Step 2: After the registrar receives the completed Online Trademark Registration application, the registrar issues an official receipt with the filing date and number allocated to the application.
- Step 3: The Indian Trade Marks Office conducts a formal examination of the online trademark registration application. A letter of approval is sent if the Trademark logo registration application is faultless.
- Step 4: The trademark is published in the trademarks journal when a letter of acceptance is issued. Up to 4 months for any questions or objections.
The Trademark Logo Registration Online process takes 1.5 to 2 years at the very least. It may take longer if there are any duties or oppositions during the registration process.
Validity of India’s Trademark Process: Trademark Logo Registration Online
The TM Registration for your company has a ten-year validity period. It must be renewed every ten years and can be done at any time without any further duties or conditions. For more details on TM Registration documentation & processing, you can connect with Online Ca services. They provide the best Tax consultant near me servcies.
Q-How long does it take to register a logo as a trademark?
TM Registration is a long procedure and it takes roughly 18-24 months to get registration in a straightforward case, without any objections or oppositions. However, the trademark application number is normally issued within one or 2 days after submitting.
Q-When to apply and use TM on my logo in India?
The TM symbol can usually be used by any person or business to indicate that a particular word, phrase, or logo is intended to serve as the source identifier for that product or service.
Q-What is a trademark?
A trademark is a unique sign, slogan, or word that identifies a particular product. It differentiates a product or service from all another of its kind lawfully and recognizes the originating company’s possession of the brand.
Related Blog : How to Register a Trademark & What Cannot Be Trademarked In India?
Related Blog : PROCESS AND TIME REQUIRED FOR TRADEMARK REGISTRATION IN INDIA
Related Blog : All about the process of Trademark Registration
The CAONWEB Team comprises qualified chartered accountants and experienced investment experts who are passionate enough about finances to bring you the best advice and tips on everything related to your hard-earned money.